Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu India (PressExposure) January 22, 2013 -- JiJi Technologies, the global leaders who are already in the vanguard in systems and security solutions for Active Directory and Group Policy based environment is proud to announce the launching of one more product in their product range for commercial availability namely JiJi AuditReporter.
JiJi AuditReporter tool is a latest one introduced in the market. JiJi AuditReporter is a web based active directory auditing solution, which performs live monitoring of Active Directory (AD), without depending on native auditing, as a result, it generates audit reports on each and every events happened in the Active Directory(AD). Also generates audit reports on Exchange, GPO environments. This tool sends automated email notifications on, each and every AD changes. It also generates ad-hoc (real-time) reports on categories such as AD, Exchange, GPO, SharePoint, in response to the corresponding "Ldap" request, via JiJi AuditReporter's UI. For more details please reach us: [http://www.jijitechnologies.com/jiji-auditreporter.aspx]
1. System Independent Monitoring 2. Real-Time Reports 3. Change Reports 4. Independent of native auditing 5. Role Based Access Control 6. Automation of report generation 7. Smart Alerts 8. Current News on Recent AD changes 9. Support for Regulatory Compliance 10. Support for multiple AD scopes
1. System Independent Monitoring JiJi AuditReporter is an innovative web based enterprise auditing software. Therefore it can be accessed anywhere in the network. This allows centralized tracking and reporting of all Active Directory changes. It helps administrators to analyze each and every change in Active Directory, while ensuring the change is in compliance with standards set by IT regulatory acts.
2. Real-Time Reports The real-time reports in JiJi AuditReporter, extracts and lists the most updated current information from Active Directory, GPO, Exchange and SharePoint.
3. Change Reports The change reports in JiJi AuditReporter, tracks and provides complete details on each and every Active Directory Changes. It performs live-monitoring of Active Directory changes, without depending on the native auditing tools. Also supports tracking of Exchange and GPO changes. JiJi AuditReporter provides complete information on each Active Directory Change, they are Who changed? When changed? What changed? Where changed?
4. Independent of native auditing Using native auditing, all audit-related events will be sent to the security event log. This causes sheer volumes of logs, to get flooded across the reasonably-sized AD environment, which leads to log rollovers on a fairly frequent basis. JiJi AuditReporter does not depend on native auditing; instead, it live-monitors the changes from Active Directory, and also GPO, Exchange. Then archives them in to a separate database, which helps in quick generation of reports and instant email alerts. 5. Role Based Access Control JiJi AuditReporter provides role based access for AD users to manage and track real-time reports and audit information on Active Directory, GPO, Exchange changes, independent of Active Directory permissions. For example, if the organization's requirement is to provide "Normal User" role to Helpdesk and "Admin" role to a particular user, then the Helpdesk will be provided with limited access to just generate and view the reports, whereas the user delegated with "Admin" role can manage the complete functionalities of JiJi AuditReporter.
6. Automation of report generation Using JiJi AuditReporter, administrators can automate generating and sending the specific reports to specific email-ids, during scheduled time. 7. Smart Alerts JiJi AuditReporter provides a robust solution in notifying each and every Active Directory changes to the email-ids of administrators and responsible users
8. Current News on Recent AD changes This feature helps administrators to notice the live changes happening in the connected Active Directory domain.
9. Support for Regulatory Compliance JiJi AuditReporter helps organizations to generate compliance data, in the form of generating real-time reports on AD, Exchange, GPO, SharePoint, and change reports on AD, Exchange, GPO for conducting regulatory audits, such as SOX and PCI audits. JiJi AuditReporter helps you in analyzing every change in Active Directory, while ensuring the change is in conformance with standards set by IT regulatory acts.
10. Support for multiple AD scopes JiJi AuditReporter supports adding of multiple Active Directory scopes to generate and customize both real-time as well as change reports. This supports administrators to audit Active Directory changes, not only in his/her current domain, but also remote Active Directory domains.
Benefits â¢ Centralized enterprise governance and risk management. â¢ Helps organizations to conduct SOX, HIPAA, ITIL compliance audits. â¢ Custom email notifications on mission critical changes of your organization. â¢ Administrators can obtain a complete insight on AD, Exchange, GPO changes. â¢ Quick resolving of enterprise issues, with a little effort. â¢ Reduces help desk calls. â¢ Return on Investment (ROI) is considerably increased. â¢ Helps your organization to reduce costs, improve security.
â¢ Increases the productivity of both employees and organization.
Pricing and Availability: For evaluation, JiJi AuditReporter is offered for 30 days trial. You can download the evaluation version from: [http://www.jijitechnologies.com/jiji-auditreporter-trial-download.aspx]