Los Angeles, California (PressExposure) February 11, 2013 -- WeezLabs, Inc., a leading developer of websites, databases and mobile applications for iOS and Android smart devices, has launched iDesk (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id571274830), a mobile app that makes it easy for employers and workers, including contractors, consultants and freelancers, to monitor and maximize time spent on the job.
iDesk provides all registered users of oDesk.com with the functionality of the oDesk website, the world's largest online workplace, via an elegant and smart iPad and iPad Mini application. The app is ideal for any type of professional - employer, employee, contractor, consultant or freelancer. All iDesk users are given access to options and features that allow them to post jobs, search for jobs or contractors, carry out correspondence, track working activity, and more.
With an extremely user-friendly interface, using iDesk is a breeze, even for those who are not highly sophisticated users of technology. Short and precise labels and intuitively obvious tab bars ensure simple and smooth navigation and use of the app.
Features of iDesk include the ability to:
1) search for jobs using categories/subcategories and advanced filters, such as job type (hourly or fixed), budget, date of posting and employer's rating;
2) search for contractors using categories/subcategories and advanced filters, such as feedback score, country, English level, last activity, maximum hourly charge, minimum hours billed, provider type and total portfolio items;
3) apply for and post jobs, view profiles and invite and hire contractors within the webview inside the app;
4) track the activity of teammates; edit memos and delete screenshots from a work diary;
5) monitor work time by means of report summary; and,
6) communicate with employers, contractors and teammates via a message center.
A preview of the iDesk mobile app can be seen on WeezLabs' website for free.