, United Kingdom (PressExposure) July 25, 2008 -- Most management have got their heads in the sand about what their employees really want, says Saatchi and Saatchi Global CEO Kevin Roberts. Robertsâ business advice, told to business TV producer yourBusinessChannel (http://www.yourbusinesschannel.comâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com), is that in addition to offering âresponsibility, recognition, learning and joyâ todayâs employers need to be truly sustainable if they want to attract the best employees.
âTalent today are making decisions on the purpose of a company and what lies behind a company. And does that company make the world a better place, environmentally or socially or culturally?
âMost management have got their head buried in the sand on this and they are pretending itâs just some young kind of thing and they are busy green washing their company from a compliance and governance point of view and everybody is seeing through that and getting pissed.
Roberts says todayâs employees want to work for something bigger than a pay check.
âHave a clearly articulated set of beliefs on what you stand for because if you stand for nothing you fall for everything, and employees are not going to buy into that anymore.â
*For more insight from Kevin Robertâs click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3qwsuuUXI4&feature=relatedâ"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3qwsuuUXI4&feature=related
* You can view this item along, with other yourBusinessChannel news at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspx
* Find out more about broadcasting yourBusinessChannel shows on your website or blog at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspx
* If you know a world-class expert who should be interviewed by a yourBusinessChannel journalist, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspx
* If you are a journalist looking for further information or to interview someone, click through to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspx
* To watch yourBusinessChannel shows free, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.comâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com
* If you have not heard of yourBusinessChannel and wonder what it is, take a look at this http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282â"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282 Press Release Distribution By PressReleasePoint