Wizarth Advisors Acts As The Sole Advisor To Verisoft For Its Acquisition By Sqs Software Quality Systems Ag Of Germany

Mumbai, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) July 09, 2008 -- Wizarth Advisors (www.wizarth.com) announced today, their role as the sole advisor representing Verisoft in its acquisition by SQS Software Quality Systems AG of Germany. SQS has closed the acquisition of 75% of Pune based Verisoft InfoSystems and Verisoft Infoservices. There is a further option for SQS to acquire the remaining 25% of Verisoft in the future.

Verisoft is a leading provider of quality assurance and software testing services to clients in India, US and Europe. Additionally, Verisoft has a specialization in the high growth market of testing games software and packaged software products. SQS is the largest independent provider of software testing and quality management services in the world. The acquisition of Verisoft is of strategic importance to SQS as it makes SQS better positioned to benefit from the increasing customer requirement for blended on and off-shore testing solutions.

About Wizarth: Wizarth Advisors is a boutique M&A and Investment Banking and Advisory firm focused on cross-border transactions in the Knowledge-services industry. With its primary location in Mumbai, India, and a corporate presence and partner relationships in the US and Europe, Wizarth’s key strength is its team, which combines relevant expertise in corporate finance, technology, software services, off-shoring, outsourcing, and operations for achieving superior results for its clients. For more information please visit http://www.wizarth.com/ or send email to info@wizarth.com.

About Wizarth Advisors

Wizarth Advisors
www.wizarth.com

Press Release Source: http://PressExposure.com/PR/Wizarth_Advisors.html

Press Release Submitted On: July 07, 2008 at 5:15 am
This article has been viewed 17846 time(s).