Hyderabad, India (PressExposure) March 29, 2013 -- Workshop on Professional Training Certificate on Business Writing Limited to 15 attendees | Date: 11th and 12th April | Venue: Begumpet, Hyderabad
- Two days Interactive workshop
- Online training license for reference, practice, assessment and certification | Refer: http://www.z-cme.com
- Over 15 sets of practice assignment - Customized based on participants industry / profile
- Certification on completion of the assignment and assessment - Handbook on business writing
Enrol for Workshop on Professional Training Certificate on Business writing, if one or more of these statements are true of you:
1. You want professional feedback on your writing.
2. You want to feel confident about the business documents you produce.
3. You want to apply best practices in your email, letters, reports, requests, responses, proposals, procedures, and other pieces.
4. You want your writing to lead to action and positive results.
5. You want to write clearly, concisely, accurately, and efficiently.
6. You want a variety of practical, easy-to-use tools and examples to help you continue to write and edit well.
7. You want to coach others to write better.
Practical and Self Paced
Experience and Expertise
One to One Assessment
ZeebraCross Business Writing Program's unique features are its assessment and continuous feedback. The program offers more than:
The objective of z-CME
Study Mate program is to complement your learning by facilitating interaction with your peers undergoing the same program. Your participation in z-CME Study Mate program is optional and free, and only for participants who have expressed their interest in having a study mate.
Following the success of training program in Medical and Clinical Research Writing ( refer http://www.onlinemedicalwriting.com ) , with about 500 participants trained worldwide, the company has come up with another writing program, this one for business professionals based on our experience working for progressive start-ups, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Universities, mid-size and Fortune 500 firms.
To improve standards of written communication among business professionals
To promote best practices in business presentations and email communications
To impart knowledge about correct ways of writing various business documents including proposals and reports
Module-1 Introduction to business writingOpen or Close
Module-2 Basics of writing professional documentsOpen or Close
Module- 3 Overview of business writing processOpen or Close
Module- 4 Writing effective e-mailsOpen or Close
Module- 5 Report writingOpen or Close
Module- 6 Representing data visuallyOpen or Close
Module- 7 Business presentationOpen or Close
Module- 8 Writing different types of business documentsOpen or Close
Module- 9 Online and offline writingOpen or Close
Module-10 Writing for social mediaOpen or Close