Editorial Guidelines For Submitting To PressExposure.com
- Submissions must be newsworthy.
- Submissions must be accurate.
- Submissions must be free from grammar, spelling and sentence structure mistakes.
- Submissions must be presented in a typical press release format.
- Submissions must be unique. Duplicate submissions will not be permitted.
- We will not accept press releases that we deem inappropriate.
- We do not accept blatant advertisement or sales letter.
Submissions MUST NOT:
- advocate hate or violence
- suggest racial intolerance
- advocate against any individual
- have insulting-obscene-degrading tone
- provide adult or sexually explicit content
- contain profanity
Submissions MUST NOT promote or provide information on:
- Hacking / cracking content
- Auto-surf programs
- Bomb creation
- Support for terrorism / radicalism / religious fanaticism
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Steroid use or advocacy
- Weapon / firearms / ammunition / balisongs / butterfly knives or brass knuckles
- Hard alcohol/tobacco-related products
- Prescription drugs
Submissions MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory,
libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.