Xi'an, China (PressExposure) November 19, 2009 -- iMobLife.Com, a leading company of mobile software development, officially announces newly release of Relaxus-Tunes for relaxation & a good night sleep, a comprehensive mobile health/fitness application that generates tones for relaxation and a good night sleep.
Relaxus, by iMobLife, is an application that contains a vast array of sounds designed to sooth a troubled mind. It has included a fine collection of Sounds of Nature (S), Melody Tunes (M), and Brainwave Tunes (W) to help you relax at your desired setting. When you first start the app, youâll be prompted to select your soothing sound from a list and categories. The application boasts eight mesmerizing categories which include: A stroll along the creek, Sunny beach, a nap in the garden, east meditation, Buddha eyes, meditation one, meditation two, and meditation three. All of the sounds in this app are professionally recorded resulting in crisp, clear sound quality.
Followings are brief introductions of 8 Preset Sound Patterns in Relaxus:
1) A Stroll Along the Creek (Sounds of Nature Collection): A quiet and relaxing journey that starts with songs of cicadas. The sounds then bring you to a running creek, where you find yourself enjoy the birds singing and a more relaxed inner self.
2) Sunny Beach (Sounds of Nature Collection): Standing at the shores of a sunny beach, where waves come to cherish your feet when a soft breeze rises, you close your eyes and listen to the ocean waves.
3) A Nap in the Garden (Sounds of Nature Collection): Surrounded by green grasses, beautiful flowers, and birds singing around you, this enchanting track of nature sounds bring you to a relaxing nap in the garden on a sunny, calm day.
4) East Meditation (Melody Tunes Collection): Gentle and relaxing sonorities bring you to a level of conscience and intense awakening.
5) Buddha Eyes (Melody Tunes Collection): A very relaxing track that brings you infinite sweetness, supported by the enchanting sounds of a Tibetan bowl and a set of smooth violins.
6) Meditation (Basic - Brainwave Tunes Collection): Concentrating on this tone helps attaining a meditative state of mind quickly. The tone is pure 7 Hz with no noise background or other special effects. This is the simplest form of meditative help.
7) Meditation 2 (Deep - Brainwave Tunes Collection): Helps attaining a very deep meditative state by sweeping across the theta range down to 4Hz. A second voice with a lower volume but higher frequency helps the listener not to fall asleep.
8) Meditation 3 (After High Mental Activity - Brainwave Tunes Collection): Brings the brain down to a meditative frequency of 7Hz after high mental activity. To help focusing the mind, there is background which fades out and changes to very smooth noise towards the meditation frequency.
Supported Devices: Relaxus fully supports BlackBerry/RIM, Symbian, and J2ME platforms. Price and Availability: Relaxus is released on Nov. 17, 2009. . The price of Relaxus BlackBerry/Symbian Edition is $ 5.99. For more information on Relaxus, other products, or ongoing promotions from IMobLife, contact IMobLife support via support@iMobLife.com or visit the company's web site at http://www.imoblife.com.
About iMoblife IMobLife, founded in 2005, is headquartered in Beijing, China, with five offices in North America and European Union. IMobLife develops easy-to-use and intuitive mobile software to help cellular phone users improve their health conditions, access online information, browse news and blogs, view online pictures, access live stock quotes, and tracking portfolio value through their handhelds. Products of IMobLife have been used by thousands of customers in over 60 countries. Contact: Daniel, Director of public relations iMobLife Inc Website: http://www.imoblife.com