Mississauga, Ontario Canada (PressExposure) October 14, 2011 -- Announcing that Bartsoft Inc., a Canadian developer, has released a supplement and pill tracker application for the iPhone - iTake Supplements and Pills Tracker. The app enables users to organize their supplements and pills that they are currently taking into easy-to-read lists that also show the key information - how many days of use remains for each supplement.
With iTake, the user simply enters vital supplement information such as capsules per container, serving size, serving frequency, date when supplement was started and the app will display gorgeous looking summaries for each supplement. In the summaries the user is able to view, capsules remaining, servings remaining, days remaining and containers remaining. The user can also include supplier information and price for each supplement so iTake can sort all supplements by supplier and recommend which supplements should be ordered when the stock gets low. Also some useful statistics such as cost per serving and monthly cost is generated based on the price entered by the user.
While iTake features may seem extensive and overwhelming, it is in fact very user-friendly and straightforward to use even for the novice iPhone user. With beautiful Retina display optimized interface, iTake is the only app currently available on the App Store that organizes your supplements and pills, tracks days remaining and suggests orders based on suppliers.
- Track your supplement usage in style with iTake
- Supplements are automatically sorted on the home screen by how many days you have left
- View your supplements by supplier
- Detailed summary of individual supplements with vital info like how many days, capsules, and servings each one has left
- View helpful statistics such as cost per serving, monthly cost and total order cost
- Keep your supplements and pills organized so you never run dry!
- Minimize shipping cost by ordering the most relevant supplements together, iTake will help you do that!
Device Requirements: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad running iOS 3.2 or later
Pricing & Availability: iTake Supplementes and Pills Tracker is available in the App Store worldwide in the Healthcare & Fitness category for only $0.99 (USD)
Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.
Press release created by AppShrink.com.
Apple, App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.