Los Angeles, California (PressExposure) July 12, 2013 -- The Addiction Therapy conference has been appreciated by more than 150 speakers and anticipating to host a huge gathering for the proceedings at the venue which includes speaker sessions, keynote lectures, business participation, exhibitor booths, workshop & poster competition. Eminent from the gathering will be sharing their innovative ideas and wonderful research studies in the form of talk sessions including:
1. Reward Deficiency Solution System (RDSS): Changing the landscape of treatment and relapse prevention for all addictions utilizing evidence- based research in humans and animal models by Dr. Kenneth Blum, University of Florida, USA
2. Gene modulation by transcription factor proteins and micro RNA in living brains after Amphetamine by Dr. Phlip K. Liu, Harvard Medical School, USA
3. Treating insomnia in alcohol-dependent patients by Dr. Kirk Brower, University of Michigan, USA
4. Emotional Disposition Therapy, the self-directed CBT by Mr. Lucious Conway, Author / Recovery Coach, USA
5. Clinical practice developments in addiction treatment: An international perspective by Dr. Gregory Bunt, International Society on Addiction Medicine, USA
6. Mechanisms of dopamine signaling contributing to the nicotine addiction process by Dr. John A. Dani, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
7. Pharmacokinetic approach in the treatment of cocaine abuse and dependence by Dr. Zoran M Pavlovic, PRA International, Germany
8. The storyline approach in prevention of FASD by Dr. Jacob Barg, Ashkelon Academic College, Israel
Workshop on "Appifying Addictions" by Peggy Shaughnessy:
Peggy Shaughnessy, a captivating and inspirational speaker. Peggy is the founder of White Path Consulting and the developer of the RedPath programs. She has a profound belief in the power of connecting the disconnected' through Aboriginal knowledge and worldview. Peggy is known as the emotions warrior' in her passionate struggle to transform healing and wellness programs for Aboriginal people.
Dr. Srinubabu Gedela established OMICS Group Incorporation with a vision of making healthcare and scientific information Open Access. OMICS Group hosts more than 300 journals under its vast umbrella with the support of more than 22,000 editorial board members. To support the scientific information OMICS Group also organizes around 100 conferences worldwide each year.