New York, NY (PressExposure) July 06, 2009 -- Fashion trends change very often. Whatâs trendy now may not be trendy a few years from now and whatâs trendy a few years ago may be considered outdated now. However, there are many classic fashion items that are always considered fashionable no matter what the current fashion trends are.
You could even buy wholesale clothing [http://sevenwholesale.com/index.html] of this style and you can be sure that they will never go out of style. Those who go into the business of wholesale clothing [http://sevenwholesale.com/index.html] often chooses to get items that are classic and always in fashion.
There are many pieces of clothing which can be bought from wholesale clothing [http://sevenwholesale.com/index.html] stores that should always be in oneâs closet. Below are some of these essential wardrobe must-haves.
* Little Black Dress. This particular piece of clothing is a must-have for any woman. Just one little black dress can create a never-ending number of looks. Simplicity and elegance are the secrets to the success of this fashion item.
* White Blouse. This is also a classic fashion item because it can be paired with anything. It can be worn with a pair of jeans, a skirt, or even a pair of shorts. Choose a white blouse that fits really well on you. The advent of âwrinkle-freeâ cloths makes white blouses even easier to use and maintain.
* Jeans. One is never too young or too old to wear a good pair of jeans. There are different styles and cuts when it comes to jeans. Find one thatâs perfect for your body type, one that will enhance your form. Once you find one thatâs for keeps make sure to take care of it.
* Plain colored t-shirts. Simple tees in a single color are indispensable. They serve as oneâs go-to top when itâs difficult to find one to match a skirt or pants. These pieces of clothing are very versatile. Tees come in different necklines like round-neck, v-neck, u-neck, or square-neck. Choose your neckline based on what looks better on you.
* Jacket. No matter what kind of weather you have in your place, there will be a time when a jacket will be useful. Choose one that would compliment most of the items in your wardrobe. Go for classic cuts and neutral colors.