Vancouver, British Columbia Canada (PressExposure) October 20, 2011 -- T.W. Jackson - author of a new relationship course, named one of the modules "Mind Magic". What he proposes to do is to "manipulate" the other person's psychology, without the person even being aware of it. The end result is that the other will end up behaving or acting the way you want. The situations whereby you can apply these techniques seem unlimited. So this is ideal if you want your ex back, but is this ethical? Having read the material I would say these are definitely above board. No, they are not black magic or witchcraft; they are just plain "good" use of psychology. Actually we should all use these techniques in our daily lives instead of being negative all the time. An example of "good" use of psychology is Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People".
There are five techniques included in this "Mind Magic" module, namely:
* "Monkey Fist" - getting a person to do what he is reluctant to do;
* "Self Image Judo" - getting a person to hear you that otherwise she wouldn't,
* "Conscious Retraining Methods" - positive reinforcement that the person will want to do the things you want,
* "How to Get People to Return Your Calls" - the art of leaving answer machine messages, and the killer technique:
* "The Second Chance Letter". I would say the last is brilliant; this is straight out of the nineteenth century - but it should greatly affect the receiver of this letter. If you are dying to reunite with you love, this is the one you should try.
In the main module there are also two mind techniques included. One is the Fast Forward Technique, however this one is not use on people, it is an exercise you use on yourself. It claims to lift you out of negative emotions and give you tremendous relief and ready to face the future. The other technique is the Instant Reconnect Technique, it is a small technique, almost trivial; but the effect on the recipient could be pivotal. I can see that these methods are tremendously helpful for somebody that is trying to save a relationship. Of course there is much more to it then just applying these techniques. This course is a comprehensive action plan where it takes the user step by step towards reconciliation. If you are desperate I don't see how you can go wrong with this course.