Ahmedabad, India (PressExposure) May 14, 2013 -- Asteriskservice.com, a division of Ecosmob Technologies Pvt. Ltd., has now introduced a complete range of Asterisk Solutions. This is a bundle of open source solutions designed specifically to incorporate and integrate the existing communication channels at any business, organization, or enterprise. As a highly resourceful, result oriented VoIP solutions company that consists of a core team of engineers to deliver optimum results, the company has to its credit several national as well as international clients who are more than satisfied with the company's services.
"We offer outstanding Asterisk based solutions and services, which is one of the leading open source technologies for telephonic services. It offers an entire spectrum of highly advanced and business-centric office systems to enterprises. With this association, Asterisk service has augmented its capability to be more sensitive to business and organizational needs on the VoIP and Telecom front," says a company spokesperson.
Asterisk has become highly popular in recent times due to its high-end compatibility with various operating systems such as Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Free BSD, Mac OS X, Solaris, and others. The company's Asterisk Solutions include:
- Phone Verification System: CosmoPVS is a phone verification system that is based on Asterisk that helps in verification of a user when he/she registers on a website, thereby preventing automated registrations and hacker attacks.
- Click to Call: Click to Call is a very simple and efficient way to connect two phones by saving your & your client's/Customer's time. Small, medium or large scale companies as well as ITSPs (Internet Telephony Service Providers) can use Ecosmob Click2Call product to offer easy to use and efficient Click to Call to their customers. The best way to offer service to customer as they don't have to download and install anything on their system.
- Conferencing Solution: Voice and conferencing solutions from Asterisk help in providing businesses a mechanism through which conference calls can be placed regardless of being inside or outside an enterprise. The solution offers crystal clear audio, giving Asterisk a high success rate with respect to voice conferencing solutions. These conferencing solutions have proved to be a cost effective means of connecting both clients and team members especially if they are located across a wide geographical area.
- Asterisk Polling Solution: Businesses which need real time feedback from their clients can rely on this simply conceived and highly impactful solution. The polling solution automatically places calls to the targeted audience with a list of questions and answers, the responses of which are then recorded in the database. The polling solution, which can be designed for both inbound and outbound calls, can be programmed to draw inferences from the poll conducted.
- Asterisk Billing Solution: This is a superior, comprehensive and an economical billing solution in a scenario in which billing is an integral part of the solution that a business provides. The Asterisk Billing Solution is available to various services such as traditional calling card services, callback services, VoIP residential services, VoIP wholesale termination, and VoIP termination for Asterisk and Free PBX systems.
- SBC Configuration: This feature allows owners to control what type of call can be placed to the networks and also overcome some of the problems that are caused by firewall and NAT for VoIP calls. SBC actually stands for Session Border Controller which is used to control signaling and media streams. It is responsible for setting up, conducting and tearing down calls. Some SBCs can also allow VoIP calls to be set up between two phones using different VoIP signaling protocols as well as performing transcoding of the media stream when different codecs are in use.
- Call Shop Solution: The Asterisk Call Shop Solution is a call shop solution that offers the dual advantage of offering low cost VoIP solution and does not require further installation of hardware. This Call Shop solution is highly scalable, easy to operate and easy to maintain. The solution is also a viable solution for start-up and low key enterprises.
- IVR Applications: Asteriskservice.com can help clients to create outstanding IVR applications. The company can help in creating IVR applications that can assist clients to manage many services including telephone banking, order placement, caller identification and routing, balance inquiry, airline ticket booking, etc. The company will also help clients to create IVR applications that act as the front end of call centers to identify the service that the callers require.
The company has a large number of successful Asterisk projects to its credit for clients ranging from small businesses, call centers, carriers, and federal governments. The company is a leading VoIP solutions provider with thorough expertise in Asterisk and its emphasis is always on delivering customized yet professional services within stipulated timelines.
For more details you can visit http://www.asteriskservice.com/asterisk/solutions.html for further information. Alternatively, you can call at +91 79 40054019 or +1 303 997 3139 or drop your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.