Boston, MA (PressExposure) May 16, 2013 -- Aternity Inc., the industry's leader in providing ubiquitous end user experience monitoring solutions, announced its participation at Citrix Synergy, the industry's premier IT industry conference scheduled from May 22-24 in Los Angeles.
Conference attendees will be able to meet with Aternity technology and business leaders, while also seeing a demonstration of how enterprises are gaining the end user experience insight they need to effectively monitor, detect and troubleshoot physical, virtual and mobile environments.
While at Synergy, Aternity will discuss with attendees how its technology transforms any device into a self-monitoring platform that is user experience aware:
- Closing the visibility gap inherent with all other APM tools
- Detecting performance issues by learning and analyzing user behavior in real-time
- Resolving performance problems with faster, user-centric troubleshooting
Learn more about Aternity and its support for Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp at booth #426.
About the Event
- See a live demo of Aternity's award-winning End User Experience Monitoring platform at booth #426 during Citrix Synergy 2013
- Attendees will learn how Aternity provides comprehensive End User Experience Monitoring for any environment - physical, virtual and mobile. Aternity will also show how it provides support for Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp, enabling enterprises to keep their business applications running optimally.
- Citrix Synergy 2013, Aternity Booth #426, Anaheim Convention Center, Los Angeles
- May 22-24, 2013
Aternity monitors any application on any physical, virtual or mobile device providing a unique, user-centric vantage point that closes the visibility gap existing with network- and server-centric application performance management tools. By effectively transforming every device -- physical, virtual, and mobile -- into a self-monitoring platform that is user experience aware, organizations are empowered with user-centric, proactive IT management capabilities that dramatically reduce business disruptions and increases user productivity.
Aternity has received prestigious industry recognition from the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, Best in Biz Awards, The Boston Business Journal, and CRN's Virtualization 100 list. The company has also been recognized in Enterprise Management Associates' 2012 Cloud Application Performance Management (APM) Radar Reportâ¢ as the top vendor providing an APM point solution earning EMA's "Value Leader" distinction, while also being recognized as an APM elite vendor providing the market's "Most Comprehensive Endpoint Diagnostics." To learn more and qualify for a free Aternity product evaluation/proof of concept, visit http://www.aternity.com.
EndUserExperience2Day, sponsored by Aternity, is a freely available, award-winning news and blog portal that can be accessed at http://www.enduserexperience.info. Follow Aternity on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, recommend us on LinkedIn, join us on Google+, and see us on YouTube.
©2013 Aternity, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Press Release Source: http://PressExposure.com/PR/Aternity.html