Mohali, India (PressExposure) July 18, 2008 -- Are you a marketing manager who wants to make the most out of your investment in search engine optimization? Then pin this essential list of doâs and dontâs on your cork board: Alternatively, you can choose a niche area that you have passion and interest in but it has to be an interest area that is in high demand if people need the products and services in that niche area. Create or develop your Google AdSense website by creating quality content information website in your chosen niche area . Also make sure that your web pages are targeted towards specific key phrases or keywords so that your website could be easily index and rank high in the search engines. Build your website with the Google AdSense principle such as avoiding unnecessary broken links on your website, having good page layout, provide quality contents for your website visitors , you can get more guidelines by visiting the Google AdSense program website. After completing the designing and uploading of your website to your web server account and your website is online. DO:
1. Target your SEO marketing geographically. By focusing on niche or local markets, you can actually beat the âbig dogsâ â even on popular keywords
2. Link build with relevant sites and blogs. Two ways to speed up this process: 1) create info-rich content and an easy interface to attract traffic naturally. 2) Garner âreciprocal linksâ by reaching out to other great sites in your niche community.
3. Update your SEO content regularly. The search engines LOVE fresh, relevant copy.
4. Test your online marketing search engine optimization ideas early and often. Be brutal. Find the flaws before you âgo public.â
5. Use web analytics to track how users respond to your site and how/when leads convert. The more data you have, the more finely-tooled your SEO marketing strategy can be.
1. Duplicate website copy to âfoolâ search engines like Google and Yahoo into thinking you have more relevant information on your site than you actually do. Search engine spiders use powerful algorithms to âsniff outâ bogus or duplicated content, and they will actually punish you by lowering your rankings.
2. Choose your keywords willy-nilly. If you aim too broadly with your keywords, you will burn money unnecessarily by going up against irrelevant competitors, and youâll reduce the percentage of leads to your website who are likely to convert. If you aim too narrowly, you will overlook segments of your consumer base, and youâll yield a bad ratio of dollars-spent to visitors-attracted.
3. Switch domains frequently. Search engines typically reward sites for longevity by giving them a ranking boost.
4. "Borrow" copyrighted materials or content from other sites without permission. The search engines and/or the pillaged sites will find out, and your reputation (online and offline) could suffer.