London, United Kingdom (PressExposure) March 15, 2011 -- Andrew Weir, Director of Enterprise Architecture at BP, has confirmed he will be joining the line-up of notable speakers at this year's 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place on the 21st and 22nd June at Olympia, London.
The session entitled 'Cloud Computing in Large Enterprises' will be taking place in the Build Theatre, where delegates will be able to hear about the practical and technical realities of an evolving IT infrastructure. Andrew's presentation will cover insightful topics including the optimising of a complex application landscape, the hybrid cloud and price sizing.
The agenda will also include a number of high-profile case studies, presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of the strategies they adopted.
Andrew Weir joins a list of leading speakers which include:
- Adrian R. Gardner, CIO, NASA
- Myron Hrycyk, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
- Julie Meyer, CEO, Ariadne Capital and Dragon, BBC Dragons Den Online
- Hany Fam, President - UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Peter Hambling, CIO, Lloyds TSB
- Peter Cochrane, former Chief Technologist, BT
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Federico Florez, Global CIO, Ferrovial
- John Beaver, Strategic Infrastructure Manager, BBC
- Windsor Holden, Principal Analyst, Juniper Research
- Chris Gant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Jamie Liddell, Editor, Outsource Magazine
- Andy Burton, Chairman, Cloud Industry Forum
- William Fellows, VP Research EMEA, 451 Group
- Jos Creese, Head of IT, Hampshire County Council
- David Akka, MD, Magic Software Enterprises UK, Eire & Nordics
- Anthony Hayes, Head of Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Kris Fitzgerald, CTO, Dell Services
- Many more...
The event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event please visit the website, http://www.cloudwf.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.