Shenzhen, China (PressExposure) August 21, 2009 -- Dropship business probably is the hottest business online. Many websites always tell you that this kind of business is zero danger. Yes, the advantages of drop shipping have been admitted by most people in the world, for example, it requires minimal or no investment, and resellers don't need to process inventory. Seems that drop shipping business is the most profitable, the easiest and the safest business all around the world?
But we all know that no perfect things exist in this world. Dropship definitely has drawbacks. No matter you do businesses with wholesale electronics dropshipper [http://www.actfind.com/], apparels dropshipper or any other kinds else, you should be careful all the time. The following are common cons of drop shipping business:
1. Unexpected stock shortages. An abrupt rush for certain specials goods might cause the drop-shipping providers to sell out. Although you might be in a down mood, you still have to handle the sticky situation between you and your customers, as you are the directly contact person of your customers, not dropshippers.
2. Lack of control over the inventory. Dropshippers make resellers discard the traditional storage places. If you have orders, you could ask them to directly deliver the item to your customers - sounds very convenient. However, you could never know the true exact number of your products, the products variety and the latest, unique or hottest products availability.
3. Scams soar in popularity. There is no reason that dropshipping business has no fraud because of its popularity. Some "smart" business men even act much better than the real drop shipping suppliers. As a result, you would suffer from additional god-know fees, product delivery delay, high cost or other bad things. So finding out reliable wholesale dropshipper [http://www.actfind.com/] or not is very crucial to your business success.
4. Possibility of small profit margins. No drop shipper doesn't claim that their available prices are the best, the lowest, the most reasonableâ¦However, you never know what the actual prices are. Only drop shippers themselves know the truth. So don't forget to compare different drop ship suppliers when you wanna step into this business world.
5. Product issues and returns. Customers always directly communicate with you once their products have problems, not drop shippers. If you encounter some unreliable drop shipping providers, you might have to handle all the problems by yourself.
6. Supplying problems. Since you might live far far away from the suppliers, you couldn't control the product quality and drop shipping times to your clients. The trustworthy wholesale dropshipper helps alleviate your worries while the dishonest supplier might destroy your whole business.
Profitably using drop ship business or not depends on you. If you can cope with all the above pitfalls of drop shipping, you will achieve your success one day. Plus, you should be in close contact with your dropshipper in order to have a clear idea about their inventory, shipping policies, return policies, etc.