North Myrtle Beach, SC (PressExposure) June 20, 2013 -- The Beneity Charitable Giving Alliance (BCGA) was established to provide unrestricted donations to America's non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
Through alliances with foundations and non-profits, the Beneity Charitable Giving Alliance is able to provide a predictable, reoccurring stream of donations to your non-profit or charity of choice. The donations may be used in any way that your foundation or charity of choice desires.
The BCGA offers an employee purchasing program to businesses and associations and, once implemented, the BCGA makes donations to specific foundations or charities of choice. The employee purchase program provides the following benefits:
- Is an easy-to-administer cost-free and liability free program.
- A benefit your employees will love and the convenience of payroll deduction.
- As long as the program is in place, donations will continue to come in.
- The foundation or charity will not be limited in how it allocates the donations.
- We handle all the promotions and marketing for the program.
- We can help with sponsorships, events, and other costly fundraising items.
- You can use these donations to support your philanthropic missions.
We are committed to helping people through philanthropic efforts. By operating nationally and giving back locally, the BCGA is uniquely positioned to address the needs of the communities it serves and to make a significant social impact by giving to non-profit alliance partners.
We invite you to learn more about this wonderful opportunity and how it can help you - along with those who need it most.
Mission Statement: To change the status quo, identify those in need, and give back to foundations and charities that serve the community.