, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) October 18, 2011 -- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Boehringer) is a group of companies engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceuticals to improve the health and quality of life. The company's products are used in the treatment of central nervous system, respiratory, cardiovascular, urological and virological disorders. It has advanced its research in thrombo-embolic, metabolic and oncological diseases. Its research and development facilities are located at 12 sites in seven countries and operate production plants in more than 15 countries. The company carries out its operations under two reportable segments, namely, Human Pharmaceuticals and Animal Health. The company operates through 142 affiliated companies located across the world. Boehringer is headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Boehringer-Ingelheim-GmbH-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Key Recent Developments...
Jun 20, 2011: Boehringer Ingelheim Expands New Service With New Fill And Finish Capabilities
May 31, 2011: Evotec Receives Milestone As Boehringer Ingelheim Starts Phase I Pain Trial
Mar 14, 2011: New Hepatitis C Data From Boehringer Ingelheim HCV Portfolio To Be Presented At EASL
Feb 15, 2011: Pfenex And Boehringer Ingelheim Sign Non-Exclusive Strategic Agreement For Use Of Pfenex Expression Technology
Jan 13, 2011: Evotec Receives Milestone Payment Of EUR2m From Boehringer Ingelheim
GlobalData's Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Boehringer-Ingelheim-GmbH-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131