Albury, Australia (PressExposure) March 30, 2015 -- Building Inspection Certificate (Aust.) Pty Ltd (B.I.C.) has identified the need to change the way existing property inspections are undertaken. Now, the vendor can obtain a Building Inspection Certificate and Inspection Report BEFORE selling their property.
Obtaining this Certificate and Report package means any unknown issues will be highlighted, allowing them to be addressed in the initial stages. The vendor is able to maximise their return, and the potential purchaser is given peace of mind that there are no hidden surprises.
At the conclusion of the report B.I.C can assist the property owner in preparing the property for sale, who can then proceed to sale worry free, knowing all buildings and land details have been checked and validated.
The seller can be assured their property is "homeworthy" and ready for sale, and the buyer can be assured they are purchasing a "homeworthy" house.
Our report can include the following inspections:-
- Pool safety barriers
- Building Compliance (Local Government)
- Identification Survey (boundaries and buildings)
The Report is a comprehensive report to highlight:
- Structural condition
- Building presentation
- Repairs and maintenance
- Roof and floor space
- Garages, verandas and carports
- All outbuildings
- General conditions.
B.I.C. is located in the Albury Wodonga region and currently covers these and surrounding areas.
The Certificate and Report package entails NO UPFRONT COSTS to the vendor...all fees are payable at settlement !
The Building Inspection Certificate benefits:-
* Conveyancers (We have simpliifed the process - all building inspections will be carried out in accordance with Local Government regulations and conditions).
* Financial Insitutions (Can be assured all inspections have been carried out)
* Valuers (Can be assured the proeprty has been inspected and all compliances have beencarried out).
* Real Estate Agents (Can be assured the propertyis ready for sale and all inspections have been carried out).
* Vendors (Can be assured the property they are selling is "homeworthy").
* Purchasers (Can be assured the property they are purchasing is "homeworthy").
The Building Inspection Certificate and Inspection Report is also an ideal opportunity for the property owner to sell their own home privately.
Building Inspection Reports will also be available to access online .
Visit Building Inspection Certificate (Aust.) Pty Ltd (B.I.C.) at http://www.bic.net.au to learn more about our Building Inspection Certificate and Inspection Report package.