Minsk, Belau (PressExposure) February 21, 2013 -- Social media management software by Link-Assistant.Com has just hit the international market of SMM tools. Ever since its beta release 3 months ago, BuzzBundle has been available in English only. And starting today, a much wider range or social media marketers will be able to use BuzzBundle in their native tongues - English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Polish.
BuzzBundle is Link-Assistant.Com's debut SMM product first released in beta in November of 2012. It is essentially a social media management dashboard that allows one to jungle multiple social media accounts for a company or an individual entrepreneur business.
What is BuzzBundle for?
As the number of venues social marketers to tap into for traffic and leads has become really big today, BuzzBundle strives to make the social promoter's job easier by letting one spend less time on such tasks as:
- Posting company news to multiple networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and others;
- Being active in social media 24/7, including evenings and week-ends - the BuzzBUndle SMM tool has delayed posting for that;
- Effectively monitoring social "buzz" for brand-pertaining keywords and web addresses;
- Managing a company's reputation by replying to brand mentions in a timely manner;
- Spreading the word about the company by engaging with followers at multiple social websites at once.
Social media platforms supported by BuzzBundle
Currently, BuzzBundle works with Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Yahoo! Answers as well as a number of popular blog and forum platforms. However, as it is still relatively new SMM software, the list of supported social sites is bound to get bigger. Link-Assistant.Com is planning to add such popular venues as YouTube, Quora, Vimeo and others to BuzzBundle in the near future.
To stay updated on the software provider's latest news and releases, follow Link-Assistant.Com on Twitter @LinkAssistant, Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant or Google Plus gplus.to/LinkAssistant.
About Link-Assistant.Com: home of the best Internet marketing tools
Link-Assistant.Com is a Europe-based Internet marketing tools provider, best known for its SEO PowerSuite toolset. The company recently expanded their niche with BuzzBundle Beta - a social media management tool for growing smarter and louder noise for companies online.