Noida, U.p. India (PressExposure) November 09, 2011 -- According to a recent report by RNCOS, China apparel market is extremely competitive and the competition in the domestic market is further intensifying due to aggressive expansion. With increasing per head disposable income at a CAGR of around 18% during 2010-2014, the country holds immense potential for the apparel industry. The improved purchasing power has enabled consumers to spend and consume more.
Research Analysis and Highlights
Our report, "China Apparel Industry Analysis", spread over 80 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the apparel industry in China. It facilitates an exhaustive analysis of the ladies wear, sportswear, men's wear, casual wear, children's wear, etc.
Additionally, analysis of textile production along with recent industry trends has been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the China Apparel industry. Some of the key highlights of the report include the following:
- Ladies wear constituting the major segment of China's apparel market.
- In 2010, textile and apparel exports from China reached US$ 206.5 Billion, up by 24% from the 167 Billion in the previous year.
- Apparel and textile clusters have become principal bases for sourcing in apparel and textile products that are sold in the international market.
- Environment-friendly fibers are finding their way into more China apparel industry as consumers are exhibiting greater awareness of environmental issues and interests.
- Rising labor cost is posing as the biggest challenge for the apparel industry in China.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM297.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Middle East Retail Sector Forecast to 2013
- South African Retail Industry Forecast to 2013
- Vietnam Retail Market Forecast to 2014
- Bangladesh Apparel Industry Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Retail%20industry.htm]