Phoenix, AZ (PressExposure) March 17, 2014 -- Chompie's, Arizona's NY Deli, announces its 26th Annual Passover Dinner for dine-in or take out. Passover is one of the Jewish people's most important holidays, celebrating the liberation of the Jewish people from slavery. Phoenix has one of the largest Jewish populations in the US, estimated at over 83,000 people according to a study conducted by the Jewish Federation of Greater Phoenix.
Passover begins at sunset on Monday, April 14th and ends at sundown on Tuesday, April 22nd. According to Jewish tradition, the first night of Passover includes a "Seder" or festive dinner as a form of celebration.
The Borensteins, owners of Chompie's and people of Jewish descent, have celebrated the tradition of Passover in their families for generations. This is the 26th year they have served Passover Dinners Phoenix.
WHAT: Chompie's 26th Annual Passover Dinner for dine-in or to-go.
- Dine-in: Passover dinner will be served on Monday, April 14 and Tuesday, April 15th from 5 p.m. to close.
- To-go: dinners, holiday cakes and desserts and Passover bagels available all eight nights of Passover, from April 14th until April 22nd, 2014.
- Dine in and to-go meals, as well as Passover-related baked goods will be available at all four of Chompie's valley locations.
- At Chompie's Tempe location, the regular dining menu, which features Passover-friendly dishes, will also be available.
- Just $29.95 per adult and $14.95 for children under 10 for dine-in Passover dinner.
- Complete family-style take-out meals start can be purchased by the pound or in family dinner packages that generously feed eight starting at $119.95
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for dine in meal.
- All meals include Matzo Plate and Charoses Kosher Wine or Grape Juice.
- Family Seder plates are available for $14.95.
- Gluten-free Friendly flourless holiday cakes and baked goods available.
- Chompie's also offers a special Matzo Brye Menu during Passover.
- Please order take out packages at least 24 hours in advance from the Chompie's restaurant closest to you.
Visit http://www.chompies.com for a complete menu and to place an order.