Los Angeles, CA (PressExposure) May 31, 2013 -- College Application Training and Tutor Ted announced today that they will be offering a free college application workshop called "Discover Secrets of the College Application Process" on Thursday, June 13 and Saturday, June 15 at Bergamot Station (Building I), 2525 Michigan Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Register at collegeappsecrets.eventbrite.com or by calling 323-428-2264.
"We are very excited about offering this free workshop for parents and students as they begin to think about applying for college in the fall" said Chelsea Watkins, Managing Director of College Application Training. "This workshop is a great way for students to get a jump start on the application process. Come and learn how to ace the SAT/ACT, create a winning college application and pay for college while staying debt-free!"
Each attendee will receive a special report entitled "9 Ways to Beat the High Cost of College". In addition, attendees will be eligible to win a copy of Tutor Ted's Guide to the SAT: A Comprehensive, Non-Boring, Score-Raising, Future-Winning Resource for SAT Mastery and C.A.M.P. - College Application Mastery Program from College Application Training (together worth over $500!)
Attendees will discover how to:
- Utilize the current college applicant landscape to increase your student's chances of admission.
- Choose the standardized test that fits with your student's learning style and decrease test anxiety.
- Immediately improve your student's SAT/ACT score.
- Design a college list and submission strategy that increases your student's chances for admission and high financial aid packages.
- Write personal statements that grab the admission counselor's attention and separate your student from the rest of the applicants.
- Complete the applications in a stress-free manner and submit them ahead of deadline.
- Pay for college while staying debt-free, planning for retirement and living a comfortable lifestyle.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will know how to raise their SAT/ACT scores, how to create winning college applications, and even how to pay for college!
DISCOVER SECRETS OF THE COLLEGE APPLICATION PROCESS
Dates: Thursday, June 13, 2012 from 7pm-8:30pm OR Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 2pm-3:30pm.
Location: Writer's Bootcamp: Bergamot Station (Bldg I), 2525 Michigan Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Cost: FREE with advanced reservation.
More: Register at collegeappsecrets.eventbrite.com or by calling 323-428-2264.
About the Organizers
Ted Dorsey (A.B. Princeton, MA. Ed. UCLA), aka Tutor Ted, has helped hundreds of students raise their SAT and ACT scores. He is the author of "Tutor Ted's Guide to the SAT," "Tutor Ted's SAT Solutions Manual," and "Tutor Ted's Guide to the ACT." He scored perfectly on the SAT (2400) and the ACT (36).
College Application Training
Los Angeles, CA