Kent, Uk (PressExposure) July 22, 2011 -- The problem for most of these people is that mistakes that they are making at interview are putting the interviewers off and that is the main reason why they can't get employed. Below are some of the more common mistakes that people often make when they are applying for a job so hopefully you can avoid making the same ones.
* During the interview phase, a lot of people do not impress upon the interviewer how much they actually want the job. This may just be that the individual is not naturally very obvious in their enthusiasm. However with the interviewer being unable to read your mind, this could turn out to be a big problem. When it comes to deciding on whether to give you the job or not, the interviewer will only really have the interview to go by. That is why it is so important for you to be able to show that you are enthusiastic.
* A major mistake that a lot of people make is that they do not do enough research about the company they are applying to and the job they are applying for. If you don't know much about the job and the potential employer then this is another sign that you are not really interested. It is good to let the interviewer know that you have done your research and that you understand the requirements of the position you are applying for. And make sure that you can show that you know what the company does.
* Have convincing reasons for why you left your last job. It does not look good if you change jobs frequently without good reason.
* It is not wise to say negative things during an interview. Complaining about old colleagues and old bosses is not a good idea. Turn everything into a positive or the interviewers will worry that you are hard to work with.
* Make sure you know what you have put on the application form and the CV that you have submitted.
If you're located in the South East and you feel your enterprise is ripe for expansion, London recruitment is really worth considering. Combined with this, you can also recruit jobs online. Ensure you hire the right people; look into our site for much more details.
Digital Connected Media Ltd