Mumbai, India (PressExposure) March 19, 2012 -- Coop is one of the leading retail and manufacturing sector in food, non-food and service sector. It offers an exclusive mix of recognized articles of its own brands. The brands it operates include fair-trade, betty bossi, coop fine food, naturafarm, pro specie rara, weight watchers, freefrom, naturaline, slow food, qualite and prix coop, delicorn, oecoplan, pro montanga, prix garantie, jamanu and naturaplan. Coop is the world's biggest retailer of fair-trade textiles prepared from organic cotton. It shows its annual sales of about 19.7 billion. They offer the products of humanely produced, socially responsible and environmentally friendly products. Coop operates in five sales regions namely, Suisse Romande, Zentralschweiz Zurich, Bern, Nordwestschweiz and Ostschweiz Ticino. The manufacturing companies managed by the coop are Bell, Swissmill, Chocolats Halba, Nutrex, CWK or SCS, Pasta Gala, Rice Mill Fountain, Sunray. It also offers services such as credit cards, gift cards and discount offers. The company operates online formats through microspot.ch, coop@home. It operates its restaurants through balehotels and Naturafarm. The company is head quartered at Basel, Switzerland. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Coop-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
GlobalData's Coop - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Coop-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Phone : +91 22 27812707
Fax : +91 22 227812290