Bristol, Avon United Kingdom (PressExposure) April 19, 2011 -- Jeannot Muller, VP, Head of Infrastructure Architecture at Deutsche Post DHL will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place on the 21st & 22nd June at Olympia, London.
DHL, part of the Deutsche Post DHL, is the global market leader in the logistics industry and has a network spanning more than 220 countries and more than 120,000 destinations. At the forum Jeannot will be speaking in the Cloud Connect Theatre on day two of the conference.
His session entitled 'The iThings and the Cloud - Consumerization of IT,' will look at securing the enterprise landscape, protecting data not devices and the consumerization of IT.
Jeannot Muller joins a list of leading speakers which includes:
- Peter Bassill, Chief Information Security Officer, Gala Coral Group
- Colin Tenwick, Chief Executive Officer, Livebookings
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- Andrew Weir, Director of Enterprises Architecture, BP
- Anthony Hayes, Head of IT Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Sharon Rynne-Coleman, Global Head MIS, Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Kris Fitzgerald, CTO, Dell Services
- Chris Gant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Philip Starrett, Head of Infrastructure Architecture & Strategy, Barclays Bank
- Alan Cohen, Vice President, Global Public Sector and Industry Solutions, Cisco
- Stuart Birrell, Chief Information Officer, Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Hany Fam, President - UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Myron Hryck, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
Sponsors of the show include Microsoft, McAfee, Cisco, Platform Computing, IBM and many more. To view the full list of sponsors please visit the website.
To register your place at the event and take advantage of the early booking discount rate please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.