Irvine , CA (PressExposure) April 15, 2011 -- We, Silver Bay Financial, Inc. is a professional Debt Settlement company that does not charge any upfront fees whatsoever until we've settled your debt. Our #1 objective is to save you money before we even think about charging you for our services. We DO NOT get paid until you see results! It's that simple. Many debt settlement companies will charge fees to their clients before settling even one of their debts but Silver Bay Financial, Inc. will not do that. We believe such an approach is unethical and not in the consumers best interest. We are one of the few debt settlement companies that work hard for you to settle your debts so you save substantial money before we charge you anything!
Silver Bay Financial, Inc. has the knowledge and experience to help consumers settle their debt quickly and efficiently. Living debt free is a positive and important decision, and as a leader in the debt settlement industry, we understand each and every concern that our clients may have.
What Services SBF Debt Settlement Company Offers?
1. A Professionally trained staff that will work closely with you and follow-up with you every month as you go through the program.
2. A staff that will always be on hand (during normal business hours) to answer any questions throughout the program.
3. A very reasonable payment plan that you can cope with. One that will ensure that you become debt free at program completion.
4. Our debt settlement professionals will work diligently and negotiate with your creditors to get your existing balances as low as possible. Please see the recent settlements page.
5. Once you complete the program, you will receive a graduation package that includes signed letters from each creditor and or collector and proof of payment to that creditor and or collector that the account has been satisfied.
After a debt is settled, the creditor typically sends out a letter saying that the obligation was paid and informs the big three credit bureaus about the fulfilled obligation. This can help to repair damaged credit scores and allows the debtor to begin to rebuild their financial health. Debt settlement specialists are trained to help with this process by educating the consumer about money matters so that the cycle is not repeated.
Debt settlement specialists are debt and credit professionals who facilitate debt settlement programs for consumers who are overwhelmed with massive unsecured debt or who are considering bankruptcy as a last option. Creditors are often willing to accept less than the original balance during debt settlement because they realize that less money received is better than no money received if the debtor chooses to file for bankruptcy protection. Creditors know that they are far more likely to receive payment of any level by allowing for a lower total payment. Debt specialists develop relationships with creditors and use this connection to the consumer's advantage.
Bankruptcy will stay on your credit report for up to 10 years. With Silver Bay Financial, Inc. you could find an alternative to bankruptcy and your debt could be reduced. Best of all, once your creditors accept our settlements, the amount will be as payment in full, making you debt free without having to suffer the longer-term financial, emotional, and social impacts of a bankruptcy.