Stamford, CT (PressExposure) January 12, 2010 -- Anastasia Pryanikova, the founder and principal of E-Studio, LLC (http://www.lawsagna.com), a leadership and communication coaching and training company, announces the launch of her innovative virtual VIP Communication Coaching Day program that will allow entrepreneurs, business owners, executives and leaders to prepare for their most significant conversations in business and life and learn to deliver the right message in the right way.
If the economic challenges of the previous year put a strain on your important business relationships or you wonder how to approach potentially explosive topics with your team or clients, now may be a good time to learn the principles of effective communication, conflict management and influence as you prepare for your most important conversations.
"Conversations are as natural to us as air or water," says Anastasia Pryanikova. "We engage in them every day without giving it much thought. But when the air becomes polluted or the water is scarce, we, all of a sudden, recognize how much of the quality of our life depends on these items we often take for granted. The same is true for conversations. When communication becomes difficult, the relationships are strained. When the stakes are high, if you're like most, it can take a harsh toll on your energy, attitude and spirit."
"Prepare Yourself for the Most Significant Conversations in Business and Life" VIP Day is a one-on-one VIP coaching experience where the coach and the client meet for a series of phone conversations over the course of one day with assessments, assignments, exercises, and other breaks in between the calls. Clients work from the comfort of their home or office, there is no need to travel or sign up for a long-term coaching program. It is not just another communication training, this is a step-by-step communication coaching process that addresses your specific communication challenge.
Here are some typical situations when a virtual VIP Day can help you:
- You are caught in a conflict that threatens your business or important relationships.
- You want to win over clients with your expertise, passion, and understanding.
- You need to simplify a complex message and improve understanding.
- You want to cultivate ideal client relationships.
- You feel that your important business relationship is on the rocks. You are worried that your relationship may not last much longer. Perhaps, you are worried that your important client or business partner is going to end the relationship sometime soon.
- You have an important presentation, and you want to appear confident, credible, and persuasive.
- Members of your team are undermining each other or worse, undermining you, causing conflicts and frustrations for you, and you wish to improve trust, communication, and collaboration among team members.
- You are uncomfortable with delivering difficult messages, and you avoid difficult conversations.
- You need to motivate and inspire people and get your message to the many you are supposed to serve.
We've all been in these kinds of situations at some point in our lives, and they are never easy. In fact, relationships are often times our greatest source of happiness and success and can be our greatest source of despair. The VIP Day coaching program can save you the pain of broken expectations, mistrust, loss of business and friendships by helping you prepare for your most significant conversations.
For more information, visit http://www.lawsagna.com.