Newcastle, Washington (PressExposure) January 08, 2009 -- The ECO Motor Company, in partnership with VehSmart of Victorville, California, will be offering the VehSmart system as an option available on the new 60+ MPG EMC3 Commuters. The VehSmart system is part of Telematics technology which combines the capabilities of the Global Positioning System (GPS), mobile phone devices, and Internet connectivity to provide an innovative hybrid navigation/communication/ recovery system.
"EMC3 Commuter owners that opt for the VehSmart add-on will enjoy the confidence and security offered by the VehSmart system," mentioned ECO Motor Company CEO, David Joner. "VehSmart is an exciting automotive product and a terrific option that compliments our EMC3 Commuter's impressive list of major safety features such as crumple zones, roll bar, dual airbags, dynamic side impact beams, as well as multiple amenities that are already included: power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, heating, tilt steering wheel, AM/FM MP3 compatible stereo, etc. Since the VehSmart System offers a lot of features at a great value, it's a natural fit for the new EMC3 Commuter," Joner added.
The closest competitive product to the VehSmart is the OnStar system, a product owned by General Motors (GM) introduced on the 1996 Cadillac. Since its inception, OnStar has only been offered on new GM vehicles. The VehSmart system available on the new EMC3 Commuter can also be fitted on other vehicles. Here are some of the beneficial services the VehSmart product provides:
- Ability to unlock vehicle doors via the internet or toll-free phone number
- Online vehicle location and tracking
- Stolen vehicle recovery â track your EMC3 Commuter online
- Personal Distress Signal
- Emergency and roadside assistance
- Concierge services
- Young driver speed limit alerts
- Self or professional installation
- Transferable to any vehicle
- Low vehicle battery level alert
- Real time traffic updates With a base MSRP of just $13,995.00 and an average of 60+ MPG, the EMC3 Commuter is designed to offer quality that's affordable to own and economical to operate. Like the new EMC3 Commuter, the VehSmart system offers so many features at an affordable price. This truly is a smart and beneficial combination.
"Security, safety and improving the environment are just a few things we strongly feel about at ECO Motor Company," claimed David Joner. "We at ECO Motor Company are proud to be in partnership with VehSmart." added Joner.
More information on the VehSmart System can be found at: http://www.vehsmart.com.