Cincinnati, Ohio (PressExposure) January 03, 2012 -- The Electrocoat Association and Products Finishing have announced March 11, 2012 as the deadline for the early bird discount rate for ECOAT 2012. If you register for the conference on or before this date, a discount on registration fees can be realized! Don't wait-register today to receive incredible savings!
Five (5) things you will not want to miss at ECOAT 2012:
1. Thought-provoking Keynote Addresses: The conference will open with returning Matt Kirchner, American Finishing Resources, LLC discussion on What Underperforming Finishers Don't Know (That Good Ones Do). Al Stimac, President of the Manufacturers Association of Florida will begin Day 2 with A Manufacturing Renaissance looking a manufacturing reinventing itself to better compete globally.
2. Networking Exhibit Room Style: The Exhibit Room atmosphere enhances professional networking with industry experts in a relaxed and entertaining setting. Many suppliers will also have table tops in an exhibit room for your viewing!
3. Educational Programming: We've put together a variety of topics and formats so you can create your own conference experience. Topics address Competing in Deflationary Times, Using a Zinc Rich Base Coat to Enhance the Performance of Electrocoat Finishes, Quantum Throughput Maximization (QTM), and many others.
4. Industry Awards Luncheon: Join us in celebrating the industry's elite by honoring accomplishments and contributions of the George E. F. Brewer and Best End User Paper Award winners while networking and sharing a plated meal with industry partners.
5. Coatings and Cocktails: Don't miss an extreme version of theme rotation as you move from topic to topic, table to table through an electrocoating process, asking experts questions about new products, new processes or even about your own system! We'll cover every aspect of your system process from masking to material handling, equipment to paint and chemistry to ultrafiltration, with a few custom coaters on hand for general business questions - all while sipping a complimentary cocktail.