Ahmedabad, India (PressExposure) February 17, 2012 -- EducareLab, a new establishment has a mission to develop educational mobile apps that make a difference in the community - locally and globally. Their main aim is to educate local students with the means of technology and innovative ideas and use the generated revenue to help educate underprivileged children in need who have the potential but not the needed resources in African and Latin American countries. Moreover, EduCare is a triple bottom line company, a certified B corporation with social and environmental impact built into its DNA. Educational mobile apps developed by EducareLab has made it easy for high school and college students to excel in various test prep courses including SAT, GRE, AP and MCAT. Earlier, EducareLab also released MCAT Biology App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
AP Psychology test is one of the most important entrance exams for high school students planning to attend college. This iPhone and iPad application covers more than 1000 new AP Psychology terms and definitions using flashcards and the same number of questions in the Quiz section to test themselves. EducareLab and EducateNCare have been recognized and featured on Mashable, Huffington Post, USA Today College, Inc Magazine and Trendhunter Magazine for their Global Education Movement.
You can download the AP Psychology App from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ap-psychology/id492089747?ls=1&mt=8
● More than 1000 relevant AP Psychology terms in the form of flashcards.
● Each term consists of its detailed meaning.
● Quiz section with more than 1000 questions.
● Keeps track of the questions the user got correct.
● Keeps track of the questions the user hasn't mastered to help them spend more time on such questions.
● Everyday statistics shows the number of questions the user got correct and incorrect.
● Share your everyday Quiz results with your friends on facebook and twitter to compete with them.
● Access to our award winning blog articles for high school and college students right on your mobile device.
● Get everyday tips and advices on how to succeed in college and medical school