Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) January 18, 2012 -- Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. (ECD) is a solar energy company engaged in designing, manufacturing, and selling photovoltaic products. It offers solar PV products for rooftop and building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) applications. ECD is also expanding its portfolio of solutions in the low load-bearing building applied (BAPV) market. The company receives fees and royalties from the licensees of its nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery technology and sells high performance nickel hydroxide used in NiMH batteries. ECD holds 260 US patents and more than 275 foreign patents covering basic material compositions, product applications, and manufacturing processes. The company has manufacturing facilities in Auburn Hills and Greenville, Michigan, Tijuana, Mexico and a joint venture manufacturing operation in Tianjin, China. ECD is headquartered in Michigan, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Energy-Conversion-Devices-Inc-ENER-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 28, 2011: ECD Appoints Julian Hawkins As CEO And President
Nov 14, 2011: ECD Reports Revenues Of $22m In Q1 Fiscal 2012
Nov 08, 2011: ECD Continues Execution Of Restructuring Plan
Oct 24, 2011: United Solar Opens New Marcegaglia Solar PV Plant In Italy
Aug 25, 2011: ECD Reports Total Revenues Of $232.5m In Fiscal 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Energy-Conversion-Devices-Inc-ENER-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131