Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) January 24, 2012 -- Entech Solar, Inc. (Entech Solar) is a US-based developer of renewable energy technologies for the commercial, industrial and utility markets. The company was formed by the acquisition of ENTECH, Inc with WorldWater & Solar Technologies Corp. It designs, manufactures, and installs solar energy systems that provide electricity and thermal energy in commercial and industrial applications as well as in the public sector. The company offers SolarVolt module, collimating skylights and engineering services such as designing, engineering and installing commercial solar projects. Some of the projects completed by the company include valley center municipal water district, city of ocean city, denver international airport, fresno yosemite international airport, trenton federal courthouse annex and liberty science center. Entech Solar is headquartered in Fort Worth, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Entech-Solar-Inc-ENSL-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Entech Solar, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2011: Entech Solar Announces Resignation Of Mark O'Neill As CTO
Aug 24, 2011: Entech Solar Completes Testing Required For IEC 62108 Certification For Its CPV Module
Aug 09, 2011: Entech Solar Reports Q2 2011 Results
May 17, 2011: Energy Focus, Entech Solar Announce Marketing And Distribution Agreement
May 16, 2011: Entech Solar Reports Q1 2011 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Entech Solar, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Entech-Solar-Inc-ENSL-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131