Haidian District, China (PressExposure) March 24, 2009 -- " Everyone can be an MIS software engineer "----The Excel Server is the MIS developed platform as well as the using platform which is base on the Excel and database.
Excel Server integrates MS Excel and MS SQL Server into a network-based Enterprise Information Platform, on which business processes can be implemented and deployed easily in a business-oriented and "DIY" manner.
Its highly scalable architecture makes it suitable for both SMEs and huge companies.
- No professional IT knowledge is required for using Excel Server to build the information system for your own business.
- Smartly leverages the friendly and efficient MS Excel user interface, and the powerful data management capability of MS SQL Server.
- Users define business logic, design data report templates, and process business data all in MS Excel, which lowers the learning curve and the maintenance costs of the whole system.
- The business data and logic is centrally stored and managed in MS SQL Server.
- Powerful workflow support, which makes Excel Server a perfect EAI platform. Each work item on the workflow chain is data-driven, and closely integrated into the overall business process. The real-time progress of the workflow processing can be traced and monitored at any time.
- All data sources can be inter-connected and referenced within and across the organization boundary, securing the data integrity for the whole enterprise.
- The "data fetcher" and "data writer" make data cross-referencing an easy task, and minimize the data redundancy and maintenance cost.
- Flexible and carefully designed authorization and authentication make business process run in a highly secure environment, and adaptable to future organization structural changes.
- Can process business logic and data directly on the Web, making the organization's business extensible to every place where an Internet connection is available.
- Supports cluster-based deployment and centralized system administration.