Santa Clara, California (PressExposure) November 26, 2008 -- FACE is a kind of desktop access control software basing on the advanced technology of facial recognition. It provides an easy access to Windows logon. When you log onto the system, FACE will recognize you and provide the access as long as you face the camera directly. Except for Windows logon, FACE provides several other powerful and interesting components, including:
1. Leave Detection: when realizing that the user is not at the computer, FACE will automatically lock the system to secure the safety of data;
2. Fast User Switch(FUS): when realizing that other user(s) is/(are) in front of the computer, FACE will automatically pop out a reminding to switch user;
3. Face Recognition Sense: the software will automatically capture images it cannot identify and remind user to update them to the template; thus it will adopt to the new environment and make it easy to log on in future use in same environment;
4. Single Sign-On(SSO): users shall not be bothered by memorizing number of IDs or passwords to different websites;
5. Power safe: the software adopts different power-safe methods in accordance with the hardware and system settings of machines so as to reduce the consumption of electricity.