Lancashire, United Kingdom (PressExposure) December 29, 2011 -- The growing demands of the modern lifestyle are sure to affect the health of people. In a world of fierce competition, there would be very few people who are able to maintain appropriate levels of all nutrients in their daily life. This statement is even truer for those involved in exercising and sports activities on a daily basis.
Future sportsmen, athletes, coaches and trainers, all need to take some sort of sports nutrition supplements that are permitted by the governing body of the particular sport these days. This requirement has been provided by a very reliable supplements company called JST Nutrition. http://www.jst-nutrition.com/ has come out with six types of sports nutrition supplements, each having its special use.
1. JST Energy Bundle: This is a general supplement meant to support heavy exercise and physical activity. The bundle consists of hybrid protein and supplement capsules and tablets. It is great product that every athlete can have in his/her kit bag.
2. JST Extreme Bundle: This bundle is multipurpose pack. It takes care of supplying energy, maintaining endurance levels and supporting the repairing of cells and tissues. It was developed for a team of cyclists who had to cycle from one end of Britain to the other and it proved highly successful.
3. JST Fighters Bundle: As the name suggests, it is a must have bundle for the fighters. It consists of Hybrid Protein, Nitro Capsules and Collagen.
4. JST Muscle Bundle: For those trying to build a healthy and attractive muscular body, this item should not be missed. It consists of Hybrid Protein, Amino Capsules and Nitro Capsules.
5. JST Rugby Bundle: Specially designed for the Rigby players, its constituents ensure quick repair, high energy levels and a boost in the stamina required by the players.
6. JST Strength Bundle: Another general supplement that aims at providing a stronger and tougher body. It includes 1 kg of muscle mass in the packing.