Burgos, Saint Pierre (PressExposure) September 13, 2012 -- FrozenFrog Software Ltd. releases Email And Parser 3.1
FrozenFrog Software releases today a new version of its award wining automated email processing tool.
What is Email and Parser?
Email and Parser is a tool used to automatically process incoming emails. It automates repetitive tasks with emails such as data extraction, auto responding, attachment saving etc. It focuses on completely unattended tasks and does not require any user interaction once configured.
For example, you can use Email and Parser to drive a mailing list where users automatically subscribe, unsubscribe and post messages to the rest of users. It can be also configured to retrieve tabular data from a given template-based email or work with Excel spreadsheets or SQL databases. But thanks to its fully customizable workflow it fits to any scenario where any repetitive email processing is done.
What really differences Email and Parser from other email tools that do similar task is its customization. Its configuration is totally user configurable as a flow of data starting from an email source you define, then this data flow is directed to a set of text analyzing elements that the user configures. Finally you can define a set of actions that can be fired with the extracted text.
For the most advanced tasks it supports C# scripting and the ability to work with user-provided external tools to do any steps of the email processing.
What is new in Email and Parser 3.1?
Among many fixes and performance improvements most notable new features are the following:
- Complete email history window to show the processed emails, their contents and their processing results.
- Body field is now included in the email filter rules along with the rest of the email header fields (From, To...) This will allow to easily, for example, check if the email body contains a given word.
- Scripts can now reference external DLLs.
- Attachment can be shown and saved when viewing a processed email.
- Fields created within script action are now visible for the next actions in the chain.
- Emails can now be marked for reprocessing.
- Completely updated examples and documentation.