Toronto, Canada (PressExposure) February 05, 2009 -- GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) recommends its 125KHz (LF) handheld RFID reader (GAO 221003 [http://www.gaotek.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=313]). The portable reader is a Data Collection Terminal designed to scan RFID tags and store their ID-codes in a journal memory, together with the Data/Time stamp.
Based on RFID technology, the handheld RFID reader [http://www.gaotek.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=313] assists in tracking individuals who require moving from place to place, such as security personnel, patrolling policeman and remote requirement inspection, facility guard patrolling, etc. GAO's Handheld RFID Reader [http://www.gaotek.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=313] provides the following specifications:
- Display: LCD 96 Ã 64
- Communication Interface: USB
- Operating Temperature: -20? to 60?
- Storage Temperature: -25? to 70?
- Memory: 512KB
- Scan Distance: 0-4cm (0-1.5in.)
- Reading standards: EM4001 and EM4100, ISO14443 LF standards.
- Battery: 850mAH Li Battery
- Standby Current:
- Dimensions: 142mm Ã 40mm Ã 20mm (L Ã W Ã H)
- Weight: 156g
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing
416-292-0038 ext 228
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
- GAO RFID Inc. - http://www.GAORFID.com
- GAO Tek Inc. - http://www.GAOTek.com
- GAO Research Inc. - http://www.GAOResearch.com
- WowGao Inc. - http://www.WowGao.com
- GAO RFID Asset Tracking - http://www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
- GAO Embedded - [http://www.GAOEmbedded.com]
- GAO Instruments - http://www.GAOInstruments.com
- GAO Comm - http://www.GAOComm.com
- GAO Fiber Optics - http://www.GAOFiberOptics.com