Noida, UP India (PressExposure) November 11, 2011 -- According to a new research report by RNCOS, "Generic Drug Market in Canada", generics market in Canada has witnessed a rapid growth rate over the past few years. Rapidly aging population and billion dollar drug patents' in the verge of expiry, holds immense potential for the generic market. The government is adopting numerous steps to ensure the availability of drugs at affordable cost, which is a major booster for the generics market in Canada.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, "Generic Drug Market in Canada", by RNCOS which is spread over 70 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the generic drugs in Canada. It facilitates the future forecasts of the sales by various segments, like province, distribution channels, and diseases prevalent during 2011-2014.
Additionally, analysis of the regulatory environment along with recent industry developments has been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the Canada generics drug market. Some of the key highlights of the report include:
- Estimation of generic drug sales through retail pharmacies to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2011-2014.
- Government initiatives.
- An estimated 10% CAGR growth of neurological drug market during 2011-2014.
- Billion dollar drug patents' expiry surging demand for generic drugs.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://rncos.com/Report/IM598.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Cancer Generics Market Analysis
- Booming Generics Drug Market in India
- UK Generics Market Analysis
- Japanese Generic Market Forecast to 2013
- Booming US Generic Drug Market
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm]