Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 13, 2011 -- The global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market has been growing at a rapid pace for the past few years, backed by factors like increasing prevalence of HIV cases and innovation in new drug classes. According to the latest report by RNCOS, "Global HIV Therapeutics Market Analysis", the global market for HIV/AIDS therapeutics market is expected to cross the US$ 13 Billion-mark by 2011-end. The market has attracted a huge amount of investment in HIV-related therapies in the recent times, with the US and EU leading the edge. It is likely to witness a remarkable growth in the coming years with the arrival of new technologies and products.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report "Global HIV Therapeutics Market Analysis", which is spread over 65 pages, provides an in-depth analysis of the global HIV therapeutics market by focusing on key brands and prevalence of HIV endemic. Covering the key aspects of the market, the study provides a comprehensive research on the major marketed vaccines, including Atripla and Truvada. It not only investigates the market's current size, but also provides an insight into its future performance by forecasting the growth till 2014.
The report highlights a historic sales pattern of the key marketed brands, and analyzes the impact of pipeline products on future revenues. Also, it studied the recent industry developments and analyzed key geographical regions for providing information on the HIV therapeutics market size, disease prevalence, ARVs penetration, and government initiatives.
An insight into the competitive landscape, including the description about key market players and their recent activities, have also been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market potentials. Some of the report's key highlights include the following:
- The US will remain the largest market for HIV therapeutics, and is likely to reach US$ 10.5 Billion by 2014-end.
- Some of the key drugs in late stage of clinical trials are likely to influence the HIV therapeutics market in future, leading to high competition.
- The Japanese market is largely untapped and anticipated to register 26% CAGR during 2011-2014.
- ARV drug development is the highly-funded therapeutic research area in the drug discovery and development.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM361.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets Globally
- Booming Clinical Trials Market in India
- Global Obesity Drug Market Analysis
- Global Telemedicine Market Analysis
- Clinical Trials Market in Russia
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm]