Astoria, New York (PressExposure) August 03, 2011 -- RCA released Wicks' debut single, "Stealing Cinderella", which he co-wrote with George Teren and Rivers Rutherford. He debuted the song at his first Grand Ole Opry appearance in August 2007. Shortly after the song's release, University of Tennessee football coach Phillip Fulmer heard it. Fulmer said the song "hit [him] like a ton of bricks," so he contacted Wicks, arranging a private performance at his daughter Courtney's wedding.
The single produced the biggest debut for any new country artist in all of 2007, with fifty-two of the stations on Billboard's survey adding it in its first official week of airplay.
It was also the fastest-climbing debut country single in 2007, reaching a peak of #5 on the country charts in January, as well as #56 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song was included on Wicks' debut album Starting Now, which was released on January 22, 2008 and peaked at #7 on the Top Country Albums charts. Wicks co-wrote all but one of the album's tracks. "All I Ever Wanted" was released in April 2008 as the album's second single, and peaked at #14 by the end of the year. A third single, "Man of the House", followed in January 2009, entering Top 40 in February, and peaked at #27.
On November 10, 2009, Wicks announced that he has started to work on his second album. The album's first single, "Hold That Thought," was released on May 17, 2010, and debuted at number 55 on the Hot Country Songs chart for the chart week of June 5, 2010. It was followed by "Old School", which made number 51 on the same chart before Wicks exited the label in January 2011. The song remained on the charts after Wicks' departure from the label, and CO5 Music began promoting it in late January 2011. The Video was directed by Marcel Chagnon.
GoGo TT-1 Clip-On Tuner as featured in Premier Guitar Magazine
* Bright, Clear and Easy to read LED screen
* Highly Accurate & Ultra Responsive
* 360 swivel for multiple positions
* 5 settings Chromatic/Guitar/Bass/Violin/Viola
* Works well with Brass and Woodwind Instruments
* Left side glows red ( perfect for night club gigs) lets user know the correct position of tuner
* 430 HZ- 450hz Pitch Range
* Auto Power off extends battery life
* Green you're in and Red you're out (Simple to understand)
* Wide detection range A0-C8
* Accuracy +/- 0.5 cent
* Microphone or Piezo (vibration) tuning method
* Calibrates for Alternate tunings