Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) October 19, 2011 -- Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (Hanger) provides orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products. The company also distributes branded and private label O&P devices and components manufactured by third party sources in the US, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Southern Prosthetic Supply, Inc. The company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Innovative Neurotronics, Inc. manufactures products for sale to patients who suffer a loss of mobility due to strokes, multiple sclerosis or other similar conditions. The company through its subsidiary Linkia LLC offers programs for managing several aspects of O&P patient care for large private payors. It operates at different 678 patient care centers located in 45 states in the US and the District of Columbia. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Hanger-Orthopedic-Group-Inc-HGR-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments...
Jul 27, 2011: Hanger Reports Net Sales Of $234.7m In Q2 2011
Apr 27, 2011: Hanger Reports Net Income Of $6.2m In Q1 2011
Feb 09, 2011: Hanger Reports Net Income Of $21.43m In 2010
Oct 27, 2010: Hanger Reports Net Income Of $6.92 Million For Q3 2010
Oct 18, 2010: Hanger Reports Preliminary Q3 2010 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Hanger-Orthopedic-Group-Inc-HGR-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com