Pontypridd, United Kingdom (PressExposure) October 05, 2013 -- Harries Watkins Jones, a dedicated team of experienced Chartered Accountants, is pleased to introduce a new revolutionary method to calculate general finances and business profitability: The Business and Financial Calculators.
The Business and Financial Calculators empowers professionals to calculate loan or mortgage repayments, savings, gross profit in business and many more.
"Our new business and financial calculator offers an unparalleled level of transparency to investors and business professionals. This calculator offers the necessary tools required to make smart decisions at all business levels." said Neil Harries, Director at Harris Watkins Jones Chartered Accountants
Some of the different types of financial calculators introduced by HWJA are:
The Business and Financial calculator is ideal for all types of professionals which include doctors, contractors, surgeons and many more. The calculators are broadly divided in two categories, General Financial Calculators and Business Profitability Calculators.
General Financial Calculators
- Loan/Mortgage Calculator - It calculates your loan repayments for you, showing the capital and interest.
- Millionaire Calculator - Find out how long it will take you to become a millionaire and what it will be worth in today's money.
- Savings Calculator - Calculate how much you can accumulate by saving and what it will be worth in today's money.
Business Profitability Calculators
- Breakeven Calculator - Find out the sales level you need to achieve to break even.
- Gross Profit Calculator- Use to calculate your gross profit percentage and the actual gross profit you make on sales.
- How To Make More Profit Calculator - Use this unique calculator to see how you could transform your business with more profit.
- Customer Lifetime Value Calculator - You might be surprised at just how much your average customer is worth to you.
- Marketing Campaign Profitability - Calculate the profitability of your marketing campaign and test different response and conversion assumptions.
- Mark Up to Gross Profit Converter - Use to convert your mark up percentage to a gross profit percentage.
The Business and Financial Calculator was jointly developed by Harris Watkins Jones Chartered Accountants. To know more visit http://www.hwja-accountants.co.uk/accountants-cardiff/