Hemorrhoids - How? What? When? Why?

Saint-hubert, Canada (PressExposure) August 18, 2009 -- According to public health studies, 70% of the globe population is predisposed to hemorrhoids. Now, that's a lot of people! This disease has an important hereditary factor meaning that if someone in your family has hemorrhoids then you have a significantly greater chance of seeing them arise. You must also know that with a genetic predisposition to hemorrhoids, they will be inevitable to arise more and more at times. Spicy food, alcohol, sedentary way of life and constipation can all aggravate your situation. Because of all the exercise stresses of labour, pregnancy can also cause hemorrhoids.

An important fact is that very rarely will the hemorrhoids get better on their own. Normally they just get worst with time. There is a good news though. In fact, only 5% of patients with hemorrhoid trouble need surgery, leaving 95% of them with other solutions.

There are different types of hemorrhoids. First, the external ones are engorged vein outside the anus but very close to it. Then you have the internal ones that are harder to find but may cause bleeding. The prolapsed hemorrhoids are internal but with a vein that hangs outside the anus and that you can feel. Finally, the ones called thrombosed hemorrhoids have a blood clot in them that is very painful. All types can cause burning sensations, hitching and pain around the anus. The important thing to know is that there are different levels of dangerousness. The less ones being when the hemorrhoids are only showing and rarely bleeding, all the way to the level when they show really often, hurt and bleed a great deal. Remember that you may have hemorrhoids right now and not even notice them because they are internal, small and not bleeding.

Let's talk about the real problem with hemorrhoids, the embarrassment. We all know that having this disease is not something you actually want to tell everyone. Therefore, you often feel really lonely with your problem. The worst part is the devastating effect of hemorrhoids on your self-esteem. No one feels confident with them and that's why you have to get rid of them as soon as possible. There are a lot of natural ways to get rid of them with great effectiveness so get on it right now.

About Yannick

If you want more information on hemorrhoids and find out how to get rid of them for good then visit this site http://thehealthblog1117.blogspot.com You will learn how to cure your hemorrhoids in 48 hours with a 100% natural way.

Press Release Source: http://PressExposure.com/PR/Yannick.html

Press Release Submitted On: August 18, 2009 at 10:26 am
This article has been viewed 100077 time(s).