East Arlington, TX (PressExposure) July 10, 2009 -- Do you want to know how to market yourself and your business services using notepad printing? Well, if you do then you have come to the right article.
In this guide, we will show you the step-by-step process on how to market yourself through the use of notepad printing. Do not worry it is very easy to do and you would not even need to be an expert with custom notepads to understand it.
1. Create a notepad design with a message - Of course, your first step in marketing yourself with notepads is to make a notepad design with a personal marketing message. This means that you need to design a nice header like a letterhead to put on top of your notepad.
This header can include your name, your profession and job title as well as color images of your company logo or even a custom design element. Make sure that your designs can attract people, and it should project the image or reputation that you want people to see in you. If possible, try to use common desktop publishing software to do this to make your work a little easier.
2. Print a big batch of notepads - After getting a good design, you will now need to start printing your marketing notepads. It is best that you print a big batch of notepads so that you can reach more people with them. In terms of the size of your notepads, try to print a bit small to maximize your reach with audiences. However, do not go too cheap with them as to sacrifice the quality. Just print enough to target the people that you want to market to. Once you have them, you are ready to start marketing.
3. Give them to customers - One of the important people that you should send your custom notepads is your customers. They are the best people to market yourself to. They are the people that you should first target for notepad distribution.
You can start doing this by giving your most loyal customers your notepads as a freebie while they buy some of your products. This can be a goodwill gesture communicating a message of appreciation to those loyal to you. Of course, this also has the added advantage of placing a marketing message through the notepads to your loyal customers' homes or offices. Therefore, you can get you marketing message as well as some customer loyalty all in one act.
4. Give them to employees - Next, for a little bout of corporate communications, you may also want to distribute your custom notepads to your employees. A company notepad may sound mundane but in fact, it is a nice subtle way to improve your employees' morale. People can take pride in their company when they see that it is big enough to print its own personal paperwork or printed material. It can reinforce their image of the greatness of your company and of course, they will appreciate it as a very useful tool around the office as well.
5. Give them to investors and colleagues - Of course, you should also think about giving your custom notepads to your investors and colleagues. This little gesture can improve your relations with them, making them feel like an important and integral part of your company.
6. Distribute them as freebies - Also for general marketing with the public, you can deploy your notepads as freebies to every person you can reach. You can even hand your custom notepads away like fliers, or you can leave them at public places for people to take at their leisure. This blanket approach is good if you have a few extra notepads printed. Who knows, you might find some more random potential customers and investors through this way.
Great! With all those steps, you should cover all the bases that you need for marketing with notepads. In time, you should see those notepads work, however slowly in making you and your company known to a lot of people. With luck, this should lead to a good reputation for yourself with the public and eventually success in your business.