Austin, TX (PressExposure) July 02, 2009 -- Half the books Marji Ross, President of Regnery Publishing, publishes become New York Times bestsellers - which is absolutely phenomenal. It's like hitting a home run every other time you step up to the plate.
When it comes to launching a new title, Ross employs a two-phased plan of attack known as Blitzkrieg PR, revealed in a very informative synopsis of her Blitzkrieg strategy written by author and direct marketing guru Denny Hatch.
On the other hand, Michael Drew - CEO of Promote A Book ( http://www.promoteabook.com/about ) - has a record with bestseller campaigns that is impossible to beat - 56 out of 56 of his bestseller campaigns have resulted in books being on the bestseller lists of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, or Publishers Weekly, with many making it onto all those bestseller lists.
How does he do it? Many have tried to copy his methods and his results, but not even Marji Ross comes close.
Drew is now willing to share some of his secrets in a 3-day seminar he has put together with four other marketing and Internet experts: Dave Young, Rich Christiansen, Chris Maddock, and Mark Effinger. They have presented their seminar, Book Publishing 2.0: Writing / Publishing / Marketing Your Book, in Texas, Utah, California, and New York to standing-room-only crowds. ( http://www.BookPublishing2.com )
The experts of Book Publishing 2.0 provide technology insights, instruction, and training on quite a few of Drew's well-guarded secrets, including: * Jump-starting your writing process
* Moving beyond the 7 Myths of the Book Industry that blind authors and keep great books from becoming bestsellers
* Understanding all the major components of a rich marketing platform, including websites, blogs, seminars, keynote speeches, audio books, podcasts, Author Bio Videos, Book Trailer Videos, and social networks, both online & offline
* Establishing a significant presence on the Internet
* Creating a powerful Internet 'centerpiece' for your marketing platform
* Making Author Video Bios and Book Video Trailers
* Using Specific blog techniques for generating comments & engagement / enragement
* Applying SEO technique Do's and Don'ts
* Utilizing PR syndication for your video, slideshows, podcasts, and press releases
* Revealing the swinging Pendulum of our country's mindset
A typical testimonial: "Yes, you're gonna work your butt off for two grueling days - but you'll be rewarded with insider take-aways and Ah-ha!'s at each and every turn." - Tom Wanek, Marketing Consultant
The next Book Industry 2.0 seminar is in San Francisco, California, on July 11th and July 12th. For details, go to the Book Publishing 2.0 website at [http://bookpublishing2.com/registration]