Noida, India (PressExposure) March 16, 2011 -- Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd. announced the release of updated versions of Kernel for Word 11.01.01 and Kernel for Access 11.02.01. Updates are done in Kernel for Word and Kernel for Access software to comply with latest technological changes. The revised versions of these tools are equipped with user-friendly interfaces that make repairing Word files and Access Database files simple, fast, and impeccable.
What's new in Kernel for Access 11.02.01?
Kernel for Access gives its users the flexibility to repair Access database files that are damaged due to various logical and physical reasons. The Access repair software is updated to fasten the process of repairing Access database files while maintaining their original properties, formatting, and data consistency. The updated version of Kernel for Access 11.02.01 has following enhancements:
1. Supports Repairing MDB and ACCDB Files: Enhanced version of Kernel for Access Repair tool supports repairing MDB and ACCDB files with full accuracy.
2. Supports All Versions of MS Access Database: Using Kernel for Access, MDB and ACCDB files created using Access 2010, Access 2007, Access 2003, Access 2000, Access 97, and Access 95 can be effectively repaired.
What's new in Kernel for Word?
Kernel for Word is an amazing tool designed to help users repair Word documents in just few blinks of your eyes. The software is designed by keeping the importance of simplicity in mind; therefore, anyone be it a new computer user or professional one, can impeccably use it to repair corrupt Word files. The updated version of Kernel for Word 11.01.01 has following enhancements:
1. Facilitates repairing Word Documents in almost all formats: With the help of updated Kernel for Word, the user can repair XML and Macro enabled Word files and Word templates with complete accuracy. This means the Word files having .doc, .docx, .dot, .dotx, .docm, and .dotm formats can be effectively repaired using the updated version of Kernel fro Word.
2. Support for all versions of MS Word: The updated version of the software supports all versions of MS Word that include MS Word 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010.
3. Simplified Graphical User Interface: The graphical user interface of the software is now more simple and descriptive than its previous version. For more details, please visit: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/ms-office-file-recovery.html
Along with the afore-listed enhancements, both of the tools come with free to evaluate versions. The free tools can be downloaded to confirm the software capabilities.