Prague, UT Czech Republic (PressExposure) June 23, 2014 -- No more hassle with connecting a phone
With the new integration of intuitive device recognition and a USB driver repair feature you will never have a problem connecting your phone over cable. Just plug the phone to computer and MOBILedit will intelligently detect the limited mode of connection and advise you the further steps for a full featured use. It will even automatically replace your incorrect USB driver for the one that actually works!
Support for applications installed in your phone
The new release gives all Android and iPhone users a freedom to browse all applications including their data in explorer-like environment. Now you can install or remove any app on iPhone simply by adding or deleting the app folder, so you can backup and remove some apps to make more space and restore them later. Also the backup feature has been enhanced with the applications field, so from now you will never lose a byte of your phone's data.
Manage your multimedia files more easily
MOBILedit now includes a new view that only shows you the files that you actually want to work with. Phones often store multimedia files in weird folders, so you end up spending a lot of time browsing different folders with names that don't even make sense. Now you can find your music, ringtones, photos, videos, recordings and downloaded files in easy-to-understand folders.
Unwrap your Christmas gift now
We are excited to release a completely new version of Contacts Optimizer app on Google Play store. This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built in intelligence will also surprise you, so download it now for free until the end of the year! Happy Holidays!
Download here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.compelson.optimizer
What's new in details:
- Support for items stored in a cloud on iOS
- Encrypted iPhone Backups supported, just enter your password and it will allow you to browse the backup or transfer it to another device
- Full native backup and restore of iOS. Restores everything including apps to another iOS device
- Windows Phone 8 partial support - managing files and writing contacts via cable is only available in enterprise versions (Enterprise and Phone Copier)
- Improved Ringtone Editor for saving ringtones to newest versions of iOS and Android
- Faster reading of contacts from iPhone over Wi-Fi
- New file-system folder structure supported for Android and iOS
- File-system Backup and Restore significantly improved
- Media Mode (MTP) connection detection and resolve
Read more at http://www.mobiledit.com/mobiledit-whatisnew