Los Angeles, CA (PressExposure) May 20, 2009 -- Mike Diamond Plumbers one of the most prominent plumbing contractors in California, is offering a wide range of heating and plumbing replacement products. The new offers are just a step towards providing the best plumbing services to the residents, living in the areas of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties. The company has been in this business for more than 30 years and is considered to be one of the best in Southern California.
Following are the replacement products offered by the company:
* Water Heaters - To help you save money and protect the significantly larger investment of your home, the company uses Type-L copper and solders the water heater joints.
* Toilets - They use the best flushing 1.6 gallon model and seal the toilet to avoid sewer gas leaks. The technicians at the company also change the emergency shut-off valve and broken water supply lines.
* Garbage Disposals - The company offers 5 or 10 years, parts and labor warranty. They use only 17 gauge brass tubular piping; the thickest in the market.
* Fresh Water Pipes - To prevent any banging noise from the pipes, the company uses Type-L copper.
* Earthquake Valves - Mike Diamond offers a new earthquake valve that is best in the market today, to prevent a gas leak after a tremor.
Every plumber in Los Angeles working at the company is fully trained in the field of heating, air conditioning, electrical and drain cleaning work. They are some of the most highly skilled individuals amongst other plumbers in LA.
Besides, replacement products and emergency service, the company also provides solutions for reducing energy costs and tips to help save the environment as well.