Itasca, Illinois (PressExposure) August 05, 2011 -- NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the enhanced NEC Rewards program that will make it easier for its more than 5000 partners to claim compensation for selling key NEC products. The key elements of this permanent program include:
- NEC will pay sales incentives to partners in less than 48 hours, versus the two-to-three-month timeframes of the past
- Partners can upload their SPIF claims online in lieu of e-mail or fax, expediting payment
- Partners can earn up to an extra $15,000 per year for meeting sales goals of NEC LCD displays and projectors
- Each NEC Sales Performance Incentive Funds (SPIF) partner will receive an individual custom sales growth goal, and partners get rewarded every six months
- The $15,000 is above and beyond regular SPIF rewards
- A new "Learn & Earn" program will reward dealers for taking time to learn about NEC products
"Partners asked for an easier, faster way to claim their rewards after meeting NEC sales objectives, and NEC has delivered an improved program based on their feedback," said Ashley Flaska, Vice President of Marketing at NEC Display Solutions. "Our valued partners are now getting paid up to 10 times faster. In the past, it could take up to 12 weeks for partners' SPIFs to be uploaded and redeemed, but with the new system, the whole process will take less than 48 hours. NEC now boasts one of the most aggressive channel incentive programs in the industry."For more information, listen to an introduction to NEC Rewards by President and COO Pierre Richer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC1PmOid6jg). To enroll as an NEC partner, please visit NEC Partner Net at http://www.necdisplay.com/partners.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, healthcare, education and digital signage. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America monitors, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at http://www.necdisplay.com. For digital images, please visit http://www.necdisplay.com/category/multimedia-projectors